terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

The Visual Issue by Vert Mag



Another issue came out from Vert Magazine and they have done a great job as usual even with the lack of financial support. Wouldn't bodyboarding brands suppose to support the sport? Where are they? Guess what, people who really loves the sport don't quit and are still able to make such great things with only one thing... Passion!

Congratulations guys for keeping Portugal alive!

Even being named as an unknown rider on a douple page spread i'm still happy to see a shot of one of the best and deepest barrels I scored last winter. Yet I still managed to get a half page photo that I tooked with my old trendy film camera on my last Australian season. Both of them reminded me such good adventures!





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário